Carriere Freres Waterlily Candle
Waterlily Nymphaea Limited Edition
A perennial water plant, waterlily or Nymphaea is a member of the Nymphaeaceae family. If the Nymphaeas gather today 35 species around the world, until the 19th Century, in Europe, we only know the white flowers nympheas. French horticulturists then decide to cross european and tropical species to create coloured hybrids that will later be exhibited in the Trocadero’s basins during the Paris universal exhibition in 1889 and featured in Claude Monet’s painting untitled.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
About Carriere Freres
Carriere Freres candles are made in France by the same superior candle maker as Trudon. The collection takes inspiration from the many healing benefits of plants and botanicals. Each candle and diffuser in the collection is composed of groups of scents extracted naturally from herbs, roots, flowers, fruits or trees, known for their soothing, purifying, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties.
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.