Carriere Freres Tiare Gardenia Candle.
Amongst the most famous gardenias, the Polynesian Tiare is deliciously aromatic and the scent is reminiscent of tuberose. The oil is an essential base of Polynesian medicine.
Carriere Freres candles are made in France by the same superior candle maker as Trudon. The collection takes inspiration from the many healing benefits of plants and botanicals. Each candle and diffuser in the collection is composed of groups of scents extracted naturally from herbs, roots, flowers, fruits or trees, known for their soothing, purifying, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
How to care for your candle
- Make sure never to leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.