Carriere Freres Bay Laurel Candle.
Bay Laurel has a woody, fresh and invigorating fragrance that people often associate with energy, cleanliness and clarity.
Carriere Freres candles are made in France by the same superior candle maker as Trudon. The collection takes inspiration from the many healing benefits of plants and botanicals. Each candle and diffuser in the collection is composed of groups of scents extracted naturally from herbs, roots, flowers, fruits or trees, known for their soothing, purifying, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.